Over the Truck Rail UTV Loader
The Load-it UTV Loader allows you to safely and easily drive your UTV on and then off of your truck. The 12-foot folding ramps attach to the rear of the Rack so you can drive the UTV up into a loaded position. The system is easily adaptable to fit any pickup size or bed depth and any UTV up to 130 inches in length. Since the Platforms are easily moved, every wheelbase is accommodated. The ramps are conveniently stored in your truck bed or can be slid and secured on the platforms your UTV rests on.
The unique design distributes the weight in the bed of the pickup rather than just on the rails of your truck and leaves room under your UTV for storage. This is especially helpful when you have more gear than space inside your pickup.
The 12-foot folding ramps make loading safer and come with a max load capacity of 2,200 lbs. For transporting, these ramps fold to a length of just 7-feet. Once loaded, the Load-it UTV Loader comes with two Wheel Bonnets that secure your UTV in place, eliminating extensive tie-downs.
The adaptability doesn't stop with your UTV or Truck! You can add an attachment to turn your UTV loader into a Boat Loader as well! Then the kids can play on their UTV while you reel in a few fish!
- 12-foot ramps make loading safer and easier.
- Keep your pickup bed clear for storage under your UTV
- Ramps fold in half for easier storage.
- Add on to fit your boat above your UTV!
How It Works
Unfold the 12-foot ramps and secure them at the Rear of the Rack. Drive your UTV Up...Secure your UTV in place and store your ramps in the bed of your pickup or under the UTV.
Unload your UTV by placing the ramps in the same position as loading. Un-secure you UTV and drive the UTV down in the backward direction. It's that simple.
- Supports a UTV on a 6.5-foot or 8-foot truck box.
- Adjusts to any truck box.
- Accommodates all UTV up to 130 inches in length.
- Fits any UTV wheelbase.
- 12-foot folding ramps for safer loading and easy storage.
- Ramps have a 2,200 lb load capacity.
- Made from lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum that is extremely strong.
- All hardware is stainless steel, not zinc-plated steel.
- All components are rust and maintenance free.
- Adjustable legs distribute weight evenly to the inside of the truck bed.